Zerust Motorcycle bag inhibits corrosion from forming and spreading on metal
Zerust Motorcycle bag is easy to use and durable.
Zerust Motorcycle bag will provide protection for up to 5 years.
Zerust Motorcycle bag protect your
valuable motorcycle from corrosion and oxidation.
Zerust is a well-known and approved corrosion prevention method which is widely
used by metal and automotive industries throughout the world.
What is Zerust?
Zerust is a VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor). The patented
chemical Zerust formulation emits an invisible, odorless vapor which protects
metal surfaces to keep rust and corrosion from forming. The Zerust molecules are
incorporated in the Motorcycle bag. Zerust is safe for health and environment.
How Zerust Motorcycle bag works?
The Zerust components present on the surface of the metal suppress corrosion
in three ways:
1. They passivate the electron flow between the high and low energy areas on the
surface of the metal.
2. They form a layer that prevents moisture and impurities directly contacting
3. They regulate the PH value of the possible moisture layer on the surface of
How to use Zerust Motorcycle bag?
1. Thoroughly clean and dry your vehicle according to the manufacturers
recommendations (check owner’s manual). Your bike should be cooled down to room
temperature before sealing it inside the Motorcycle bag.
2. Carefully follow the instructions below, and you’ll get the best possible
protection against rust and corrosion.
3. A Motorcycle that is protected with Zerust Motorcycle bag can even be stored
in cool and humid conditions.
Post storage period:
• Store Motorcycle bag inside the
hold all as delivered.
• Store the bag zippers closed.
• Store the case in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
• Your Zerust Motorcycle bag, if handled and used correctly, will provide
maximum protection for 5 years from the date of first use.