Light sensor for day and night signal
Integral Locking Mechanism
Zenex Automatic dispenser for use with Neutrazen Natural Scents Dry Spray
Metered Odor Neutralizers.
Metered Dispenser Operating Instructions.
1) Open cabinet
2) Make sure the on/off switch is in the off position.
3) Insert 1 "D" size battery into the battery compartment found on the top of me
unit. Align the "4" positive and "+" negative ends of the battery properly.
4) Choose the run time interval required by sliding the switch to one of the
following times: 7.5, 15, or 30 minutes.
5) Choose one of the hours of operation by sliding the switch to one of the
following settings: 24 hour continuous, daytime, or nighttime.
6) Place a motored aerosol can into the dispense, making sure the spray head is
7) Turn on the unit by sliding the on/off switch down to the "on" position.
Close the cabinet, end allow the unit to spray once.
8) Choose either the looking mechanism to secure the unit, or place the cap
inside the lock mechanism hole.
9) Check aerosol can at least once every 30 days. Replace as needed.