B-100 Butyl Rubber Sealant is a single component, solvent
release butyl based sealant specifically designed to provide
excellent exterior weathering properties. It is easy to apply and
tool and assures superior adhesion to a variety of clean surfaces.
Adco B-100 Butyl Rubber Sealant is an excellent choice for exterior
sealing applications and is compatible with an array of substrates
such as glass, metals, concrete, wood, masonry and some plastics.
Cartridge : 10.3 fl oz (305 ml)
1. All surfaces must be clean and dry.
2. Apply with a standard caulking gun.
3. Cut nozzle to desired bead size. Puncture inner seal.
4. Apply at a 45º angle
using constant pressure.
5. Use at room temperature for ease of gunning.
6. Tool or join surfaces for sealing before material skins.
7. Support tooled or joined surfaces for 8 hours minimum.
8. Use mineral spirits or VM&P Naphtha to remove excess
material before skin forms.
All surfaces to be sealed or bonded must be clean and dry and free from
contaminants. Primer may be required for certain surfaces.
ADCO B-100 is not recommended for use in window glazing applications or hidden
joint details, which require a non-skinning, non-hardening sealant.
PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP VIA ANY TYPE OF AIR TRANSPORT, INCLUDING UPS NEXT DAY AIR,
UPS 2ND DAY AIR, UPS 3 DAY SELECT, FEDERAL EXPRESS, PRIORITY MAIL, ETC.
THIS PRODUCT MUST SHIP VIA GROUND TRANSPORTATION ONLY!!!