An Industry Standard for Over 50 Years.
Nokorode® Regular Paste Flux can be used with
95/5, 60/40, 50/50 and 40/60 and and all lead free solders. It can be used on
all solderable metals including copper, tin, zinc, nickel, and sheet lead. Do
not use on stainless steel, aluminum or magnesium. Not recommended for
Nokorode® Regular Paste Flux will not freeze or decompose. No odor. Lead free.
Meets Specification O-F-506, Type 1A and A-A-51145, MIL-F-4995-2.
Packaged in a 1.7 ounce (48 grams) plastic tub
1. Remove all dirt from surfaces to be soldered.
2. Do not breathe vapors during soldering operations.
3. Apply a small amount of flux evenly to both joining surfaces. Heat and apply
solder in normal manner.
4. When joint has cooled, wipe outside and flush inside surfaces thoroughly with
5. Flux paste may liquefy if stored under very hot conditions (usually greater
than 130 degree F). Before using, cool slightly until flux re-solidifies.
Cleans and fluxes in one operation saving time and money.
Smooth consistency makes it easy to apply.
Flows smoothly into even the smallest cavity
Lead free and acid free - safe to use on potable water systems
Multipurpose for use with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50, and 40/60 solder
Special oil base protects the solder joint against corrosive attack
Meets: OF 506 Type 1 A
MIL - F - 4995
MIL - F S - 6872A