Strength of an Epoxy and the Speed of an Instant Adhesive
Permanently Bonds Cap Rails and Accessories
with Superior Strength, Holding Power Up to 2,700 psi.
Offers Handling Strength in 60 Seconds, Full
Cure in 24 Hours
LOCTITE 7649 is used where increased cure speed of Loctite anaerobic products is required. It is especially recommended for applications with passive metals or inert surfaces and with large bond gaps. LOCTITE 7649 is particularly recommended when prevailing temperature is low (<15 °C).
LOCTITE Primer N is a single component non- CFC solvent based surface activator; it is designed to promote the speed of cure of anaerobic adhesives and sealants.
Used where increased cure speed of anaerobic products is required; it is especially recommended for applications with passive metals or inert surfaces, with large bond gaps and when prevailing temperature is low.
To permanently bond Cap Rails and their accessories we suggest this strong adhesive system from Loctite®. The two-step application of Primer and Adhesive offers handling strength in 60 seconds, 60% of full strength in two minutes, and a full cure in 24 hours. For best performance surfaces should be clean and free of grease. Simply apply a generous amount of primer to both of the bond surfaces and apply adhesive Adhesive to one of the surfaces. Position parts quickly and exactly as Adhesive begins to work immediately. Excess Adhesive outside joined surfaces can be wiped away with organic solvent.
Directions for use:
1. Spray or brush on the activator on both mating surfaces to be bonded. For small gaps, treatment of only one surface may be adequate. Contaminated surfaces may need repeated treatment or special degreasing prior to activation to remove any dissolvable contamination. Porous surfaces may need two treatments of activator.
2. Allow the solvent time to evaporate under good ventilation until the surfaces are completely dry.
3. After activation, parts should be bonded within 1 month. Contamination of the surface before bonding should be prevented.
4. Apply the Loctite Anaerobic product to one or both surfaces and assemble parts immediately.
5. Where possible, move surfaces in relation to each other for a few seconds on assembly to properly distribute the adhesive and for maximum activation.
6. Secure the assembly and await fixturing before any further handling.
Contents: 1.75FL. OZ. (52 ml)
Minimum Order: 1 Bottle
Hazardous Material - No Air Shipments.
PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP VIA ANY TYPE OF AIR TRANSPORT, INCLUDING UPS NEXT DAY AIR,UPS 2ND DAY AIR, UPS 3 DAY SELECT, FEDERAL EXPRESS, PRIORITY MAIL, ETC.
THIS PRODUCT MUST SHIP VIA GROUND TRANSPORTATION ONLY!!!