LOCTITE 7075 is used where increased cure speed of Loctite anaerobic structural products is required. It is especially recommended for applications with passive metals or inert surfaces and with large bond gaps.
Directions for use
1. Spray or brush on the activator on both mating surfaces to be bonded. For small gaps, treatment of only one surface may be adequate. Contaminated surfaces may need repeated treatment or special degreasing prior to activation to remove any dissolvable contamination. Porous surfaces may need two treatments of activator.
2. Allow the solvent time to evaporate under good ventilation until the surfaces are completely dry.
3. After activation, parts should be bonded within 30 minutes. Contamination of the surface before bonding should be prevented.
4. Apply the Loctite anaerobic product to one or both surfaces and assemble parts immediately. If activator is applied to one surface only, apply adhesive to the non-activated surface.
5. Where possible, move surfaces in relation to each other for a few seconds on assembly to properly distribute the adhesive and for maximum activation.
6. Secure the assembly and await fixturing before any further handling.
Contents: 4.5 oz. (140 g)
Minimum Order: 1 Can
Hazardous Material - No Air Shipments.
PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP VIA ANY TYPE OF AIR TRANSPORT, INCLUDING UPS NEXT DAY AIR,UPS 2ND DAY AIR, UPS 3 DAY SELECT, FEDERAL EXPRESS, PRIORITY MAIL, ETC.
THIS PRODUCT MUST SHIP VIA GROUND TRANSPORTATION ONLY!!!