- Ideal for Balconies That Require Clearance Under the Bottom Rail for Drainage
- 6063 Aluminum Alloy T5 Temper
- Custom Drilling and Fabrication Available
- Seven Standard Powder Coated Finishes; Custom Colors Also Available
- Pre-Drilled Slotted Holes 12" on Center for Easy Installation
CRL’s EGR Elevated Glass Railing Base Shoe is used as the base channel for elevated 1/2 inch (12 millimeter) tempered glass balusters utilizing the Wet Glaze Method of installing the glass. It is perched atop our EGR Stanchions to allow for drainage of water and debris, so critical in high-rise and other commercial applications. Installation to the Stanchions is by Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Screw Fasteners through 12 inch (305 millimeter) on center pre-drilled and slotted holes in the Base Shoe, after the Stanchions have been set in the concrete substrate. CRL offers Elevated Glass Railing Base Shoe in mill finish or powder coated with one of our seven standard colors. If your project requires a custom color, our manufacturing facility can offer over 250 quick turn custom color options, with the ability to color match as well. Custom drilling and fabrication of the Base Shoe is also available on special order. Contact us for details or a quote.