- Die Cut Foam Pad with Adhesive on One Side
- For 1/2" (12 mm) Thick Glass
- Fast and Accurate Spacing and Sealing of Glass Panels
- Can Be Adhered Together in 1/4" (6 mm) Increments to Increase the Gap Between the Glass Panels
These CRL High Density Foam Pads not only act as spacers between panels of glass, they also create a seal at the end of selected panels, acting as a dam for your desired pour area. They are easily installed and perfectly aligned every time using the CRL Rubber Spacing Block and Sealing Pad Installation Tool. The adhesive on one side allows the pads to be adhered together so spacing can be increased in 1/4 inch (6 millimeter) increments to meet your needs. Use with Rigid Rubber Spacing Blocks on slant pours to prevent glass movement during installation. NOTE: You must cut 5/8 inch (16 millimeter) off of the length of the Spacing and Sealing Pad when used with B5L Series Base Shoe.
- Pad Width: 1-1/16 in (27 mm)
- Pad Thickness: 1/4 in (6.4 mm)
- Pad Length: 3-7/16 in (87 mm)