- Complete Spacer and Sealant in One Tape
- Contains No Metal for Improved Warm Edge Thermal Performance
- EnergySTAR® Labeled Technology
- Improved Condensation Resistance
- Reduced Total Window U-Value
- Superior Argon Gas Retention
- Same Spacer Used for Standard and Specialty Windows
CRL Duralite®'s patented technology incorporates unique materials and a breakthrough in continuous composite manufacturing processes. This advanced technology offers a higher performance spacer system at a competitive price. Duralite® takes optimum advatage of laminates and adhesives to reduce thermal conductivity, while improving surface and corner appearance over other insulating glass spacers. Duralite® allows the window fabricator to produce Insulating Glass unitswith one spacer system. The fabricator can increase productivity and flexibility, while eliminating customer concerns over having dissimilar spacers in special versus standard windows. A single spacer system for both standard and special units has become an important factor in today's competitive marketplace where a high percentage of manufactured units are non-rectangular. Custom colors and sizes of Duralite® are available on special order. Contact us for additional information.