For Circle Breakout System and tips, please, click here.
For Breaking Out Glass Circle Centers.
Glass Sling Shot is designed to break out the center of glass circles that have been scored and run.
Additional Product Information:
How it Works:
1. Cut a circle using a standard circle cutter. Make sure the cut is well-oiled and does not overlap.
2. Freeze the center of the circle with CRL Freeze N Break Spray propellant until the scored line has run completely around. This feature is very important as any of the radiating breaks caused by the contact of the Glass Sling Shot ball will not run past the original run.
3. Score two lines in the center of the circle. They will help start the break for the Sling Shot.
4. Line up the Sling Shot with the scored crosshairs in the glass. Pull up on the ball approximately three inches (76 millimeters) and let go. This amount of pressure is safe for the first cut because radiating cracks won't go past the run in the outer line.
5. Continue to pull on the ball and release, with less and less pressure as you approach the outer edge. Continue until you have a full break across the center of the hole.