Designed for Cutting Glass Tubes.
Designed for Repetitive Cuts.
CRL Gauge Glass Cutter is designed to cut glass tubes quickly and
Just pull the trigger close to the glass and turn.
The cutter stays still while you rotate the glass!
A hairline score is made, then you just tap, and your glass is cut.
Graduated markings in 1/4 inch (6.4 millimeter) increments are inscribed for
Minimum tube diameter - 1/4".
1. Set slider with thumb screw desired length.
2. Move trigger lever close to slider.
3. Place gauge glass over cutting wheel and rest in cradle.
4. Apply pressure with trigger and rotate glass once only. Apply only
pressure to make a light score on the glass.
5. To break hard glass easily, heat scored area with a match flame tap glass.
6. A drop of light oil should be applied to wheel occasionally to lubricate
Cutting Oil for best