- Allows You to Lock Doors at a Comfortable Height
- Available With Back-to-Back "D" Handle
- Completely Fabricated and Ready to Install
- Available in Several Architectural Finishes
- Custom Colors Available on Special Order
- For 1/2" (12 mm) Tempered Glass
This CRL 4" x 10" Center Lock has an extended throw that latches through the bottom door rail into the floor, and a strike for the horizontal throw from adjacent Center Lock. It is completely activated at a comfortable distance above the floor utilizing a built-in Adams Rite 1860-02 Lock with a modified extension rod allowing the throw to enter the floor. A small edge channel that travels down from the Center Lock to the bottom rail conceals the extension rod. It includes an 8 inch (203 millimeter) back-to-back "D" Handle, a Thumbturn on the inside, and a Keyed Cylinder on the outside. ORDERING NOTE: This innovative system is intended for the fabrication of new doors only. Retrofit applications are not recommended because the bottom door rail must be factory modified to accept the Extension Rod Throw, and the door glass requires a specially shaped cut-out to accept the Center Lock. Please contact Technical Sales for ordering assistance.