- Allows You to Lock Doors at a Comfortable Height
- Available With or Without Back-to-Back "D" Handle
- Completely Fabricated and Ready to Install
- Available in Several Architectural Finishes
- Custom Colors Available on Special Order
- For 1/2" (12 mm) Tempered Glass
This CRL 4" x 10" Center Lock has an extended throw that latches through the bottom door rail and into the floor. It is completely activated at a comfortable distance above the floor utilizing a built-in Adams Rite 1860-01 Lock with a modified extension rod allowing the throw to enter the floor. A small edge channel that travels down from the Center Lock to the bottom rail conceals the extension rod. The Center Lock is non-handed, with a Thumbturn for the inside, and a Keyed Cylinder for the outside. You can order them with or without an 8 inch (203 millimeter) back-to-back "D" Handle. ORDERING NOTE: This innovative system is intended for the fabrication of new doors only. Retrofit applications are not recommended because the bottom door rail must be factory-modified to accept the Extension Rod Throw, and the door glass requires a specially shaped cut-out to accept the Center Lock. Please contact Technical Sales for ordering assistance.