- Allows For The Constant Flow of Coolant During the Complete Drilling Process.
- Conserves Coolant, Avoids Overspilling
- Unique Seal Holds Ring to the Glass
The all-new CRL AMZ228 Coolant Retaining Ring is unlike any others available. It features a drain tube that allows your coolant to be recycled to a collection container, minimizing waste. This prevents an overflow of water onto your work surface and shop floor. It also provides a consistent flow of coolant through your water chuck at all times, providing proper cooling and core ejection while drilling.
The drain ring comes complete with six feet of tubing to allow proper delivery of the coolant to the container. Another product available exclusively through CRL.
Always wear the proper safety gear and observe all machine use cautions when drilling glass.
- Height: 1-1/2 in (38.1 mm)
- Diameter: 4-1/2 in (114 mm)
- Hose Length: 6 ft (1.8 m)