This CRL V-Seal Weatherstrip Tape is a flexible, compressible weatherstrip which seals against air, dust, and sound infiltration on doors, double hung, sliding glass and casement windows.
V-Seal Tape remains flexible in all types of weather. Simply cut to length, peel off the adhesive backing paper, and apply to jamb stop.
Seals Up to 3/8" (9.5 mm) Gaps
Roll Length: 180 ft (54.9 m)
Minimum Order: 1 Roll
180 feet (54.9 meters) per roll.
1. Apply to a clean, dry surface. Best when applied at
temperatures between 40º F (5ºC) an
2. Measure door or window and cut System-V™ weatherstrip to length.
3. Fold System-V™ weatherstrip into “V” shape with adhesive on the outside.
4. Peel paper backing while positioning System-V™ weather- strip in place so
that “V” com
when door or window is closed.
5. Stick System-V™ weatherstrip in place. Tape can be lifted for repositioning